rescue cd installation

Kwan Lowe kwan at digitalhermit.com
Sun Oct 1 20:16:21 UTC 2006

I just finished another installation via HTTP to the fedora mirrors. I didn't notice
any errors, but on bootup I was left at a blank screen. I re-enabled CD boot and
dropped into rescue mode. Couple items:

I tried to run grub-install to re-install the bootloader. Got this:

  sh-3.1# grub-install /dev/sda
  /sbin/grub: Not found.
  sh-3.1# which grub
  /usr/sbin/grub