Intel GMA 950?

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Wed Oct 4 23:09:11 UTC 2006

Justin Conover wrote:
> I was curious about size
> too and wondering if the 14.1 is a lot smaller than the 15.4 or just a
> tad bit.  I know I could do the math, but visually makes a difference
> sometimes :)

14.1" is a nice size.  I do most of my work with an external monitor,
but when I move from the desk the smaller screen is big enough to be
"almost full-size" but still makes for a laptop that is noticeable
lighter and smaller than most 15" laptops.  The Dell E1404 is not
the lightest 14" laptop you can get, but you can get it for a good
price.  (Search for one of the online coupon codes.)
--
	--Per Bothner