missing rhythmbox features (or am I just blind?)

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Thu Oct 5 05:23:39 UTC 2006

Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> * turn CD burning into a plugin (William Jon McCann: #344300)
>
> which got me to thinking why it's been turned into a plugin when I can't
> see it as a feature to start with.
[..]

I'm using an updated-as-of-this-morning Rawhide and it's there. You need to create a playlist that
contains all the tracks you want burned, then select that and use the "Create Audio CD..." option
(either from the playlist name's context menu or from the toolbar at the top).

I haven't tested the functionality though, as I use GnomeBaker for my CD/DVD-creation needs.

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479