[OT] nouveau packages for Fedora

Dawid Gajownik gajownik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:32:53 UTC 2006

Dnia 10/16/2006 02:25 PM, Użytkownik Jim Cornette napisał:
> make -C /usr/src/kernels/-i686  SUBDIRS=`pwd` DRMSRCDIR=`pwd` modules

That can mean that:
1° you have not placed kmodtool in ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES directory or
2° I have done something stupid in niff script ;-)

Could you give me output of "uname -r" command?

> It probably would have automatically changed the entry in the xorg.conf
> if the build process ever got that far through.

I thought in previous mail that compilation finished without a problem.

> nouveau service will disable nouveau driver if kernel module is not

Oh, it's in xorg-x11-drv-nouveau package. It builds after kmod-drm.

Thanks for testing,
	Dawid
--

   ^_*