bcm43xx steps on ndiswrapper

Patrick von der Hagen patrick at wudika.de
Tue Sep 12 15:05:59 UTC 2006

Alan Cox schrieb:
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 09:48:41AM -0400, James wrote:
>> How do I keep the bcm43xx module from loading and crapping out my
>> ndiswrapper?
>
> Umm
>
> alias ndiswrapper off
>
> Should ensure that bcm43xx loads without ndiswrapper making a mess of your
> box.
He obviously wants to use ndiswrapper instead of bcm43xx. And since my
laptop crashes several times a day when bcm43xx is loaded, I consider
that to be a valid request.

If anybody happens to have a better firmware for my Dell Precision M60,
please let me know. Personally I consider everyone not having problems
with bcm43xx to be very lucky.

--
CU,
   Patrick.