GDM login screen

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 12 18:08:26 UTC 2006

David Nielsen wrote:
> tir, 12 09 2006 kl. 11:53 -0400, skrev Clyde E. Kunkel:
>> After updating to rawhide today, saw the new gdm login screen for the
>> first time.  AWESOME!!!  Really love it.  Nice work folks.
>> --
>
> I hate to be the party pooper, but I differ in opinion. It's way to dark
> for it's own good and it makes wrong assumptions on string lengths
> making it look somewhat silly in da_DK.UTF-8. It's savable though, I'd
> be pleased if the i18n issue was fixed.
>
> - David Nielsen

Both of these problems are already noted in fedora-art list. Diana Fong
did some changes to make the background lighter. To see the results,
click on the modified background link at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC6ThemeModifications

If you have still have string length issues file a bug report against
redhat-artwork component in bugzilla.

Rahul