/proc/$PID/environ and /proc/$PID/cmdline

Dawid Gajownik gajownik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 22:27:32 UTC 2006

Dnia 09/16/2006 11:19 PM, Użytkownik Sam Varshavchik napisał:
> Individual environment variables and command line parameters are
> delimited by null bytes, not newline characters.
>
> You can't just "cat" them.

Oh, I did not know that. I just asked, because Qps had problems with
these files [1] and I wanted to know who's to blame for it.

I reported problem upstream and it should be fixed in 1.9.18.6 version
but I did not had time to update the package in Fedora Extras, though.

[1] http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/461/qpswx2.png

Regards,
	Dawid
--