f7t3 (kernel panic)? while booting

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Apr 2 10:51:58 UTC 2007

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did a clean reinstall of f7t3 on my machine.
>
> The Installation was error-free.
>
> Boot this machine crahes every time:
>
> ...lots of usb-related stuff
>
> unable to access resume device(LABEL=SWAP-sda3)
> mount: could not finde filesystem /dev/root
> setuproot moing /dev failed ...
>
> switchroot: mount failed: to such file or directory
> kernel panic - ny syncing: Attempted to kill init
>
> And Caps-Lock is blinking :-O
>
> Any Ideas ?
>
> cu romal

The flashing keyboard indicator light sounds like a kernel panic. You
might need to try to capture the output to a serial port and capture it
through a terminal on another machine via minicom (Linux) or
hyperterminal (windows).
Then you can submit the output to the developers via bugzilla.

Jim

--
	Work Hard.
	Rock Hard.