icons of latest development openoffice

Caolan McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 17:44:37 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 19:07 +0200, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> are the ones provided by openoffice and not the ones usually I got in Fedora...
> Is this intended...? I preferred the fedora ones

It looks like the default Fedora GNOME theme is now "Fedora" which
inherits its icons from "Mist", and "Mist" doesn't have any
openoffice.org icons or inherit from one that does. So the fallback is
all the way back to the "vanilla" OOo icons, bypassing the previous
"BlueCurve" icons used by that theme and other inheriting themes like
Clearlooks.

The vanilla icons do look like crap, so hopefully either redhat-artwork
or gnome-themes could be tweaked to use the BlueCurve icons for OOo
apps.

C.