Fedora 7 Test 4 GNOME based i386 Live CD report

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sat Apr 28 02:14:08 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 21:24 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > * nautilus-open-terminal extension was not installed by default unlike
> > previous live cd releases.
>
> This live cd is just following the comps defaults here. The FC6 live cd
> was following David Z.s personal preferences...

More or less correct. I also remember having a tag line saying "For the
adult in you"

 http://www.linuxlookup.com/2006/dec/22/fedora_6_zod_live_cd

for the Zod live cd :-0 - I'm not attached to nautilus-open-terminal
though. But it's only 73kb and according to the Mugshot folks, GNOME
terminal is the most used application of them all. So it seems sensible
to include it..

      David