F8T1 does not install on PS3

monty19@ hotmail.com monty19 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:42:31 UTC 2007

 >Rawhide should be installable each day, provided we didn't break
 >something in the compose chain. boot.iso is all you really need to get
 >going.

I downloaded the rawhide boot.iso and it does load the ps3disk driver
now, however it does not seem to want to use the network driver for the
PS3 network card to do a network install, even though I load the driver,
and it will not use the F8T1 disk to install because stage2.img does not
match what it is looking for.

I started going down the route of mock and pungi, but that has been very
problematic, probably mostly because I've never used them before, and I
am not overly familiar with the error messages it keeps throwing at me.
It looks like, PS3 might be down and out for testing until T2.

Jason