[Fwd: F8 Feature Tracking & Testing]

cornel panceac cpanceac at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:32:01 UTC 2007

to test things, first we should have them. then we should know how to test.
except bookmarks wich look ok, i've only found bigboard wich is suppose to
replace the gnome panel, but in my case it only creates an icon on the gnome
panel, and another icon in firefox.
of course there is pulseaudio and maybe more, but i have no idea how to test
the if they exist. i was interested in codec buddy but codeine was nowhere
to be found. if there's something i've skipped, i'd like to test it. xfs
seems to be disabled, indeed.