nspluginwrapper for PPC

monty19@ hotmail.com monty19 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:03:18 UTC 2007

Is it possible, or is it intended to be possible at some point, to wrap
the x86 libflashplayer.so plugin with nspluginwrapper for use on PPC? I
have read several small blurbs about this suppoesdly being possible with
the use of nsplugginwrapper and QEMU, though there is no documentation
to be found anywhere, I have no idea if it will actually work with Flash
9, and I have not had any success to date trying... It would be a major
plus if this would work, but if it were that easy I gather it would
already be done.

Jason