Radio listening

Richard Schwarting aquarichy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:57:49 UTC 2007

Checking the URL they offer, Alscolta Live is streaming Real Media
(rtsp://live.media.rai.it/broadcast/radiodue.rm).  Do you mean you can
play other RealMedia files in Rhythmbox, or just other radio stations
(which are be in MP3 I guess?).

While you're probably aware that codecs require obtaining a license
for their legal use (in many parts of the world) and that Livna isn't
really supported, I would agree if you thought that embedded Totem
(which I tries to play the stream for me within Epiphany) should
perhaps provide a notice that it doesn't support the codec, and
perhaps open Codeina.  That would be worth a bug, if there isn't one
already.

Good luck.