Mouse problems

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:50:49 UTC 2007

I have a fully updated rawhide system (on this laptop) running with
intel graphics.
I find that mouse is not working properly, sometimes some applications
are started erratically, in particular if at the end of a menu.And
this behaviour has started some time ago.
After latest updates sometimes I do not see the position of mouse (for
example i do not see the position inside a gmail window).
And since latest updates I have also problem with thunderbird nested
messages, ie I cannot read nested messages (only the first father but
not sons)
And also some windows don't work.....I have to see if my home computer
has same behaviour running nv driver....but until now it was o.k.

I am running with intel drive
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag