CD writer and USB disk are not mounted

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Fri Dec 14 10:07:47 UTC 2007

Dnia 2007-12-14, o godz. 18:41:48 John Summerfield
<debian at herakles.homelinux.org> napisał(a):

> have you ever popped a used CD-RW in a CD burner so you can burn another
> image to it, then had the desktop on another virtual console automount
> the frigging thing?
Yeah, all the time. But would you prefer a pop-up window looking like this:

"You have inserted a CD-RW full of data into a burner.

Please chose what you want to do with it:
[Mount and open in a browser window]
[Blank and open a CD/DVD wizard]
[Eject the disk and let me put a blank one in]"
?

I totally prefer it doing one default thing which doesn't bother me at all as
long as I can go to the burning wizard and tell it to burn things down (it
should ask me for blanking at that point).

Lam