Fedora Unity Re-Spin

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Dec 20 13:00:48 UTC 2007

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 18:55:57 +0530,
  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Would you consider opening access to test releases to everyone? I doubt
> a huge number is going to jump on to download test releases anyway so
> the bandwidth constraints shouldn't be too high. If users have to jump
> through hoops to get access to test releases, you might loose very value
> feedback.

I have also asked them about getting access to what they use to build the
new iso's. Presumably it's just a kickstart file and an updates.img file
with installer images. But that's a lot smaller download and could allow
me to do the rest on my own. In particular I want to respin the games
live dvd with an updated installer and give away a few at Christmas.