Kernel-2.6.24-0.118.rc5.git6.fc9 locking update transactions

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 04:23:43 UTC 2007

Deji Akingunola wrote:
> --- Jim Cornette <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
>

>> Thanks!
>> I was able to get mkinitrd but could not find either
>> nash or
>> libbdevid-python using koji.
> They are mkinitrd sub-packages, you'll find them in
> the same place you found mkinitrd binaries.
>
> Deji

Thanks! My comprehension is a bit low today. I initially looked for the
i386 tag, not paying attention to the filename portion before the dot.

The installation went fine except for a permission denied.
/sbin/new-kernel-pkg: line 254: /sbin/depmod: Permission denied
while installing the kernel. At least there is no lockup installing now.

Jim