FC7T1 Problems

monty19@ hotmail.com monty19 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:57:05 UTC 2007

I couldn't use the up/down buttons to change the number of workspaces in a
clean FC7 install; it seems to be working after the 80 updates or so that
downloaded, so I don't know if it was random trouble that may still exist as
some sort of intermittent bug, or if it was a known bug and has been taken
care of.

Not necessarilly a bug, but a question as to why the development packages
are not an option to install on the Desktop disc?  It seems like a perfectly
reasonable thing to want to install development software on a desktop
afterall...

A bug that I discovered because I wanted to install some development
packages was that the Add/Remove Programs feature seems to be broken.  I
selected several devel packages and when I hit Apply nothing happened.  I
ran the above mentioned 80 or so updates, and tried again; still no go.  Is
this a known issue at this point or should I go ahead and file a bug?