Doesn't see my dvd drives to install (fc7t1)

DElyMyth DElyMyth at
Sat Feb 3 16:36:46 UTC 2007

On Feb 3, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Justin Conover wrote:

> I'm running rawhide anyway, but I like to test the install dvd's to
> provide bugs/feedback.
> When anaconda comes up and you select install/upgrade and choose
> local cdrom.  It ask for device driver.  Any reason its not auto

I have the same problem on a parallels virtual machine on my MacBook
Right now I'm performing a net install to get around the problem
(luckily the network is working).

    => Don't Let Your Fears Stand in The Way of Your Dreams !!! <=
     =>  ~ <=
            => FREE Hardware Anti-Virus!!! - /dev/brain <=