Pam problem? or maybe something else

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 00:41:57 UTC 2007

oldman wrote:
>     My problem affects many programs.  So far as I can tell they're all
> programs that use pam (i.e pup, the system-config-firewall thingie).
> Anyway, I can run the programs, but (in the case of the firewall thing)
> it will not save nor actually use the settings I choose.

I saw this problem with s-c-services when I used the program. It looks
as you describe that the checkmarks are not checked until you move to
another item.

I go with something else which relates to the GUI interface. No idea as
to which component to pinpoint either.

Jim

--
"Everyone is entitled to an *informed* opinion."
-- Harlan Ellison