gFTP not working in F7 Test 1

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Feb 24 21:14:38 UTC 2007

Gerry Tool wrote:
> I just installed gFTP using yum.  When executing, it opens a window and
> freezes before displaying the total interface.  The window has to be
> closed forcefully.
>
> Bugzilla #229943.
>
> Gerry Tool

It does not seem to be gftp itself but rather a dynamic library that
changed and gftp no longer works. It just waits there for the next event.

I linked my earlier reported problem with your bug report. I closed
neither since the developer could better decide whether the gftp program
needs revised or something is now missing that gftp used to use but was
not listed in as a dependency.

Jim

--
Look, buddy:  Windows 3.1 IS A General Protection Fault.