programs launching bug buddy on exit, anyone else seeing this type problem?

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:38:05 UTC 2007

On 1/7/07, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the leads. I was wondering if the other reports filed should
> reference depending upon ORBit2 and this bug number if downgrading
> ORBits2 stops the crashing?
>
> Jim

I would think so.... couldn't hurt.

I'm not sure there is actually a problem with ORBit2 or if the API
changed a bit between versions (requiring changes to calling apps) or
if ...

The 'marker' for me was that ORBit2 routines were always a few calls
down from the the top of the bug buddy stack trace.

tom
--
Tom London