fc7, updates are not signed

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jun 2 03:12:21 UTC 2007

Kevin DeKorte writes:

> I've tried to grab the fc7 updates this morning and
> firefox-2.0.0.4-1.fc7.i386.rpm is not signed as well as a few others.

Not so. I believe your problem is that you need to rpm --import GPG
keys. Here's output re firefox-2.0.0.4 which I installed without
incident via yum upgrade early this morning on my F7:

rpm -qip firefox-2.0.0.4-1.fc7.i386.rpm
Name        : firefox                      Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 2.0.0.4                           Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc7                         Build Date: Thu 31 May 2007
12:01:08 AM EDT
Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host:
hammer2.fedora.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Internet         Source RPM:
firefox-2.0.0.4-1.fc7.src.rpm
Size        : 41384176                         License: MPL/LGPL
Signature   : (none)
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/
Summary     : Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
Description :
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards
compliance, performance and portability.
root at fantasia 23:10 packages#