Issues updating from update repo on Fedora7

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:43:46 UTC 2007

Hi All,

When Fedora 7 hit the streets I moved from rawhide across to the
release by installing the fedora-release package. Now when I do a "yum
update" it comes back with no updates. I enabled the updates-testing
repo and all is fin with that but I'm not getting any released
updates. yum can see them

EG:
[root at localhost ~]# yum list pidgin
Installed Packages
pidgin.i386                              2:2.0.0-0.34.beta7deve installed
Available Packages
pidgin.i386                              2.0.1-1.fc7            updates

but it comes back with a all up to date.
[root at localhost ~]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion
[root at localhost ~]#

I'm done a "yum clean all" to no avail. Its rather annoying. Any
ideas/suggestions?

Peter