FC7 XEN 32 bit version.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 15:36:23 UTC 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 11:23:55 Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> Bugzilla is a reasonably fine tool, but it needs an administrator to scan
> open bugs and either write them off, or put them into the "fix it up"
> queue.  November to June and still no 32 bit XEN version... Should I not be
> frustrated?

Honestly you should be thrilled if any Xen stuff work.  Xen is still not
upstream and they are stuck on an older kernel at the Xen upstream.  What we
have in fedora is a best effort forward port done as fast as it can, but the
fact that it works at all in any configuration is pretty impressive to me.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora