rawhide report: 20070621 changes

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at online.de
Thu Jun 21 22:30:28 UTC 2007

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Ronald Warsow wrote:
>> ok. thanks for info.
>> is there a way to create a rescue/install f8 cd to setup a clean rawhide
>> box ?
>>

> We have a standard rawide model in Revisor, care to take it for a spin?

dank je wel !

tried revisor, without fun, it seems it ignores most changes i maid:
kickstart file, packages selection, network setting and esp.

		i'm unable to login...

to cite dave jones:  all software hate me.

-today !-

btw., i saw a checkbox for rescue image cd's in revisor here:
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/

it would save some time waiting for spinning - a that moment useless -
~450 mb.

where is it ?
gone caused by: "if a program/feature is useful, it will have to be
changed" ?
;-)

--
      ronald