Will anaconda update get pushed out tonight?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Mar 2 23:18:11 UTC 2007

I wanted to try testing my highpoint controller problem again with the latest
kernel (and to a lesser extent my software raid problem), but the boot.iso
is broken because of the anaconda typo. And whenb it hits that it leaves
the system in a state when I can't go to the vt with the command line to
see if the pata_hpt3x2n module is working now.

While the anaconda source has been updated, as of the pull I did a couple of
minutes ago, the version hadn't been updated, so I suspect that it might
not get pushed out.

While I can easily make new install DVDs from a mirror of the core packages,
I can't easily rebuild the boot.iso's myself since I am using FC5 and can't
use pungi and mock to build an FC7 boot.iso.