lyx/qt4: QWidget::repaint: Recursive repaint detected

José Matos jamatos at
Tue Mar 27 07:15:13 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 3:11:08 pm Rex Dieter wrote:
> I posted on the lyx-devel ml already, that should suffice (for now).

  I am compiling with the latest svn version and I will answer you there. :-)

> -- Rex

PS: One small note about lyx.spec, lyx does enables and supports exceptions in
lyx-1.5. So this piece is no longer needed:

# drop -fexceptions from optflags, suggested by lyx devs:
optflags="$(echo %optflags | sed -e 's|-fexceptions||' )"
%global optflags $optflags

José Abílio