rawhide report: 20070327 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 11:38:27 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 06:13:18 Andy Burns wrote:
> I notice yesterday was a "null" update, was that the line in the sand
> for F7t3 and therefore today's updates are post-F7t3?

No, but there was a weekend involved and nothing got tagged for the freeze.
Some testing over the weekend and on Monday of the release candidate tree
showed that there were some lingering bugs that would be seen by a lot of
people and there were fixes built in the packages you saw reported.  I tagged
those into the freeze tag and spun another release candidate.  If things look
good with that candidate today, we'll call it gold and start handing it to
the mirrors.  The freeze will be lifted and we'll see a very big rawhide
report tomorrow.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora