Bug Day this Friday!

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 15:06:22 UTC 2007

> We're going to have another Bug Day this Friday!
>
> Last week just a couple of us managed to clean out a couple dozen old
> test-release bugs.
>
> This week we're working on rawhide bugs - much more relevant!
>
> I'll be around #fedora-devel from 10-6 EDT (that's 1400-2200 UTC) to
> guide people trying to make sure the bugs are cleaned up.
>
> Here's the link to the rawhide bug list for this week:
>
> http://rdr.to/W9

There are only a handful of anaconda bugs on that list, which is unusual
since there's quite a few more in my list.  But that's okay.

I'll sit around #fedora-devel during this time as well and answer any
questions people may have about anaconda testing, debugging, etc.  So if
you really want to dig into the glamorous world of installer bugs, I'll
be around to explain how we wrangle the beast.

- Chris