F7Test2 install

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Mar 31 11:46:00 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 17:29 -0500, EB wrote:
> Forum
>
> During a initial installation of F7T2 on a fresh, empty, VMware partition,
> at the end of the install process the dialog demands an additional user be
> set up.  The password for the one I entered was flagged as being too
> insecure because of a dictionary word.  The popup dialog asked if I wanted
> to retry.  I said NO.  (the mind your own business, stop working for the
> nanny state button was not available).  The script, and the machine, hung.
> Reboot was the only action I could take.

First, you might want to try test 3 first, as that one is more updated
with bugs fixed, maybe including yours.

Second, I got the same message, but I just clicked OK and went on about
the install (as in, it accepted my password anyway)>

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"