rawhide-20070502 live images

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu May 3 21:11:46 UTC 2007

It's that time again... time for another set of rawhide live images.
This is based off of yesterday's rawhide and thus is pre-merge fun.  I'm
planning to do another set of images once we get a merged rawhide tree,
so probably the beginning of next week.

You can get the torrent file from http://torrent.fedoraproject.org.
Available images are i386, x86_64, i386 KDE and also an x86_64 KDE
image.  Note that the x86_64 images require DVD media, the i386 images
will fit on 700 meg CD media.   Please file any issues against
product Fedora Core, version devel and against the relevant component or
LiveCD if you're unsure.

Thanks for your help and support of Fedora!

Jeremy