CD bootloader change - test help needed

Will Woods wwoods at
Fri May 4 19:14:13 UTC 2007

So, Fedora 7's CD/DVD boot menu needs a small tweak to work in qemu. We
want to make sure this change is safe and stable, so we need your help.

Please download the (8MB) test image from:

burn it to CD and boot it in as many (i386/x86_64) machines as you can.
We want to know if the graphical menu looks right, and if the timer
counts down from 60.

Report results here:

If the boot menu looks normal on all the machines we try it on, we'll
make this change for F7 final.

(p.s. the wiki page might not be editable right this moment but it will
be in a little while.)