F7T4 PPC installs and boots; other problems

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun May 6 07:20:32 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 17:37 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Here are some of the highlights:
> o Install boots to runlevel 3; I switched to 5 and entered graphical
> mode... upon signing into the desktop as root a bunch of gnome applets
> crashed.

Interesting. I've done a bunch of installs recently, and I'm running
rawhide on my main workstation and my laptop, and I haven't seen
anything like this. Can you give some more detail? A backtrace of an
offending program?

None of the rest of what you report sounds like it's ppc-specific, but
get it into bugzilla and we'll see.

--
dwmw2