Updates available == zero ??

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed May 9 13:11:53 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 10:32 +0200, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> Since the 2nd of may, i never ever got any update from rawhide, is this because of the
> merge of core and extras.
>
> Did i miss something, or are the repositories still not available? As i read in the
> archives, the merge should be finished since the end of last weekend...(?) How is the
> state of the merge and the update situation?

Because of some building for ppc64, which wasn't planned for initially I
don't think, it's taking a little extra time.  I believe it's about
done, except to get the tree done and setup for the public.  Should be
hopefully sometime this week.

That's also why no updates as of yet, until the merge is completed.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY