Windows displayed incorrectly?

Knute Johnson knute at frazmtn.com
Sun May 13 21:17:21 UTC 2007

>>> Looks like you enabled Compiz or beryl. Try disabling or uninstalling it
>>> and check.
>>>
>>> Rahul
>>
>> Rahul:
>>
>> How do I do that, just remove them?
>>

>Yes. That should work.
>
>Rahul

Compiz was installed and I removed it.  There was also a gdm update
that I just installed.  I tried logging out and back in and there was
no change.  I rebooted and I still have the window problems but now I
can't logout or restart from the menu.  I have to open a terminal and
restart from the command line.  I'm really not sure what I've messed
up here but it is getting worse.

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson