Anaconda does a traceback on rawhide install

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sat May 19 04:55:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install todays rawhide on my Dell 2650 laptop via pxe and nfs.

When I boot the machine everything is fine until it gets to the 2nd stage.

I see the "Running Anaconda, The Fedora system installer" message and then it
does a traceback.

The last couple of lines of the TraceBack say:

File "/usr/lib/python2.5/hashlib.py", line 34, in __get_builtin_constructor
import _sha_256

ImportError: No module named _sha256
install exited abnormally [1/1]

FWIW, there is no kickstart file involved, simply pxe boot to an nfs install.

Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Does this look like a real problem that should be in bugzilla?

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl at rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123 at rogueind.com