Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

Fulko.Hew at sita.aero Fulko.Hew at sita.aero
Wed May 23 12:36:29 UTC 2007

fedora-test-list-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 05/22/2007 03:26:57 PM:

> On 5/22/07, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> >      Dear friends,
> >
> >   What is the preferred way to make the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
> > adapter running in F7? What packages should I install?
>
> It looks like you may need to install one of the test kernels:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue87#head-5aeb843b4a6b58721c9f3adb58010eb64e118dc8

Even though I don't know the answer (I'm still looking myself...)
I think you also need to install iwlwifi-firmware
and you probably also want *NetworkManager.

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.