Fedora 7 RC Live images available via torrent

Gerry Tool gerrytool at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:29:31 UTC 2007

On 5/25/07, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:
> RC of the Fedora 7 Live image set (i686, x86_64, i686 KDE and x86_64
> KDE) are now available at http://torrent.fedoraproject.org.
>
> Note that the i686 images require an i686 class machine and should be
> able to be burned on 700 meg CD images.
>
> The x86_64 images are more intended for DVD media, but brave souls may
> get away with the extended CD formats :-)
>
> Thanks for your testing help!

Downloaded and tested the i386 live cd (did not find anything labeled i686).

Everything worked that I tested in the live cd session.  Installed to
an existing partition that I told it to format, and booted to it.  The
install and first boot seemed to work fine.  The one error I got on
login was that pup claimed I was not receiving updates.  I suspect
that is normal.

All looks great from here.

Gerry