Fedora 7 RC Live / install media - set up jigdo download

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat May 26 03:42:59 UTC 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 21:01:37 David Timms wrote:
> Would it be possible to provide jigdo files describing both the live and
> release candidate spins

For the Live spin it won't help much.  There is only a couple files on the iso
media itself, the majority of the size being just one file.  For the
installer spin we might be looking into experimenting with Jigdo during F8
development, but not something we want to try and do for Fedora 7.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora