Live CD upgrade?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun May 27 21:56:02 UTC 2007

Jeff Guerdat <jguerdat <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Is there a recommended way to get the gold version installed for an
> installation of T4?  If just picking up updates will do it, I'll be as
> happy as a pig in **** - well, just say happy...

Pick up all the updates, but pick them now before Rawhide starts moving towards
F8. One of the updates will be the fedora-release for F7, which means future
updates will come from F7 updates, not Rawhide.

You may also be interested in the updates-testing repository, which is disabled
by default. Or you may decide to stop testing altogether and work with the
stable updates only, that's OK too. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler