SHA1SUM file for F8 boot.iso image

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Fri Nov 9 15:32:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 03:17:58PM +0000, Keith Roberts wrote:

> Thankyou for that Jos. My concern is if the kernel image was
> corrupted in some way, that could then cause the installation
> to not complete correctly?

Well, *in theory* I think this could be possible, but the files in
"images" (also the pxeboot kernels etc.) never were listed in a
checksums file.

Maybe it's an idea to add a SHA1SUM file to the images directory
in the future, for all serious files in that tree, which doesn't
cost much.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>