Nvidia driver from freshrpms in F9 testing

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:48:56 UTC 2007

Antonio wrote:
> Maybe I am really too early for my request:
> I swiitched my home system to development repo ,i.e. F9xxxx :-)

You switched too early if you need the glx driver working.  There was a change
in the X11 driver ABI, so far as I understood the postings it'll take awhile
before that is fixed (probably from nvidia's end).

See devel mail archive for the thread 'Severe X breakage heads up'.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> <ajfarris at gmail.com>
   gpg 0xC99B1DF3 at pgp.mit.edu