F7 Kernel: What I am trying to figure out is...

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Sat Nov 17 06:24:08 UTC 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Dave Jones wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 04:30:41PM -0600, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
> > How did kernel.org go from 2.6.23.2 to 2.6.23.8? Oh well, it's there
> > now...
>
> Lots of updates appeared at once.
> http://lwn.net/Articles/258938

Thanks, Dave. And thanks, Chuck...I suspected it would be a quiet weekend.
You have made lots of changes to the F7 kernel, and now you have to
cross-reference which ones you added that are also in the new kernel. I
figured that will take some time!

This is one case where I was wondering where all the fixes were that are
going into .24.

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***