Fedora Core testing

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Nov 21 16:19:45 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 19:14 +0530, Mohammed Omar wrote:
> Ofcourse, generally i raise bugs in IBM bugzilla and that will be
> mirrored out to the community(Redhat bugzilla).

Although I know you are encouraged to do it that way for RHEL bugs, for
Fedora it is the opposite -- please try to file bugs in Fedora bugzilla
directly.

Also, it would be very useful if we could get you to help us with
testing in _advance_ of the releases. Especially on PowerPC as we
approach Fedora 9, we would like more people to be testing rawhide as we
prepare to make the Alpha/Beta/etc. releases.

--
dwmw2