Does Anyone Know If Gnome Pilot Will Work Correctly With The Palm Treo?

Jeffrey D. Yuille jyuille5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:33:35 UTC 2007

    Hello,

      I have tried to sync my Palm Treo 680 via USB with the new Fedora
8t3 but have been unable to do so.  It seems that Gnome Pilot cannot
find the device via USB.  Is this a bug and if so, is anyone going to
fix this?  I have an IBM T-30 ThinkPad and was using a Fedora 8t3 live
disk and was unable to set up my Palm device.  This was also (and still
is) a big problem with Fedora 7.  Why can't anyone seem to get this
problem fixed and Palm devices working straight out of the box?  Will
Palm devices be able to sync properly without having to edit files or
use workarounds by the time the official version comes out in November?
Why does it seem that Gnome Pilot is so problematic with each new
iteration of Fedora?