Gnome Pilot Doesn't Detect My Palm Treo 680

Jeffrey D. Yuille jyuille5 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 11:41:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

     I had just installed Fedora 8t3 and was using Gnome Pilot to detect
my
Palm Treo 680.  It could not detect it.  I was able to set up J-Pilot
and the Palm device was able to sync with it.  However, in trying to set
up my Treo through Gnome Pilot, it was not able to find it.  It seems
that with each iteration of Fedora, it seems to become more difficult to
get Palm devices to sync properly and consistently.  Will this problem
be resolved with the final release of Fedora 8?