How does one enable livna development repo in rawhide?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 03:00:48 UTC 2007

--- Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You should really ask your question to the livna
> project since it is not
> part of the main fedora project.
>

> Antonio Olivares asked:
> > How do we enable livna-testing repo?
>
> You need to install the livna-release rpm from
>
>  > http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

Been there done that.  Does not work!  Got Fedora 7
release, and yes

> if you haven't already, and edit
> /etc/yum.repos.d/livna-testing.repo by
> setting "enabled=1" in the livna-testing section.

I also did this, but I get error messages.

I prefer to compile from source whenever possible, but
I cannot get around a stupid post???.h error, I got
ffmpeg from snapshot directory.  Only mplayer runs
great directly from source,  xine and vlc bomb out
when trying to compile.  I do not wish to bother
anyone and I am sorry if I bothered the list with this
issue.  I will install xine from a source I know and
trust

http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/xine/

vlc, if I cannot get it to compile will give up and
try at a later time, or study the stupid compile error
and get on with life and testing.

Regards,

Antonio