[opensuse-offtopic] Red Hat Linux users must pay (fwd)

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Thu Oct 11 09:26:22 UTC 2007

Very funny?? article from opensuse list. This was THE reason
I dumped SuSE distro last November, and came over to Fedora
Core 6. I was quite satisfied with running SuSE Linux untill
MS's IP protection deal (racket??) with Novell came about.

Please keep up the good work with Fedora & RHEL.

Kind Regards

Keith Roberts